Aeldari Shroud Runners
We currently ship within the UK.
We endeavour to dispatch orders same-day if received before 2pm Tuesday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), and all other such orders will be dispatched the next working day (Tuesday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).Please note that our office is closed on Bank Holidays and our business is closed on Mondays. The postal services will not collect from us or deliver on Bank Holidays.
Orders £40 or Under - £2 tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Orders Over £40 – Free tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Buying Online Pick-Up In-store – Free! And we will give you a free tea or coffee as a thank you for popping in!
- Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
- Any return postage costs will be paid by the customer for unwanted items.
- Single cards must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
- Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- Pokemon TCG Code Cards, and similar items with a printed, single-use, redeemable code, are not eligible for returns.
- Products not returned in this condition will be refunded at 50% of the sale value. This does not apply to items being returned due to manufacturing faults or items received by the customer already damaged.
- Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
You can cancel or amend any order before it has been dispatched, please contact us to do so. If an order needs to be cancelled or amended at very short notice, we recommend calling to ensure that your order is not packed and/or dispatched before changes can be made. Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order. If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.