Dune: Imperium is a game that finds inspiration in elements and characters from the Dune legacy, both the new film from Legendary Pictures and the seminal literary series from Frank Herbert, Brian Herbert, and Kevin J. Anderson.
As a leader of one of the Great Houses of the Landsraad, raise your banner and marshal your forces and spies. War is coming, and at the center of the conflict is Arrakis – Dune, the desert planet.
Dune: Imperium uses deck-building to add a hidden-information angle to traditional worker placement.
You start with a unique leader card, as well as deck identical to those of your opponents. As you acquire cards and build your deck, your choices will define your strengths and weaknesses. Cards allow you to send your Agents to certain spaces on the game board, so how your deck evolves affects your strategy. You might become more powerful militarily, able to deploy more troops than your opponents. Or you might acquire cards that give you an edge with the four political factions represented in the game: the Emperor, the Spacing Guild, the Bene Gesserit, and the Fremen.
Unlike many deck-building games, you don’t play your entire hand in one turn. Instead, you draw a hand of cards at the start of every round and alternate with other players, taking one Agent turn at a time (playing one card to send one of your Agents to the game board). When it’s your turn and you have no more Agents to place, you’ll take a Reveal turn, revealing the rest of your cards, which will provide Persuasion and Swords. Persuasion is used to acquire more cards, and Swords help your troops fight for the current round’s rewards as shown on the revealed Conflict card.
Defeat your rivals in combat, shrewdly navigate the political factions, and acquire precious The Spice Must Flow cards to lead your House to victory!
We currently ship within the UK.
We endeavour to dispatch orders same-day if received before 2pm Tuesday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), and all other such orders will be dispatched the next working day (Tuesday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).Please note that our office is closed on Bank Holidays and our business is closed on Mondays. The postal services will not collect from us or deliver on Bank Holidays.
Orders £40 or Under - £2 tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Orders Over £40 – Free tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Buying Online Pick-Up In-store – Free! And we will give you a free tea or coffee as a thank you for popping in!
- Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
- Any return postage costs will be paid by the customer for unwanted items.
- Single cards must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
- Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- Pokemon TCG Code Cards, and similar items with a printed, single-use, redeemable code, are not eligible for returns.
- Products not returned in this condition will be refunded at 50% of the sale value. This does not apply to items being returned due to manufacturing faults or items received by the customer already damaged.
- Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
You can cancel or amend any order before it has been dispatched, please contact us to do so. If an order needs to be cancelled or amended at very short notice, we recommend calling to ensure that your order is not packed and/or dispatched before changes can be made. Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order. If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.