Within the charming valley of Everdell, beneath the boughs of towering trees, among meandering streams and mossy hollows, a civilization of forest critters is thriving and expanding. From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a year have come and gone, but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities established. You will be the leader of a group of critters intent on just such a task. There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host—you have a busy year ahead of yourself. Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises?
Everdell is a game of dynamic tableau building and worker placement.
On their turn a player can take one of three actions:
a) Place a Worker: Each player has a collection of Worker pieces. These are placed on the board locations, events, and on Destination cards. Workers perform various actions to further the development of a player's tableau: gathering resources, drawing cards, and taking other special actions.
b) Play a Card: Each player is building and populating a city; a tableau of up to 15 Construction and Critter cards. There are five types of cards: Travelers, Production, Destination, Governance, and Prosperity. Cards generate resources (twigs, resin, pebbles, and berries), grant abilities, and ultimately score points. The interactions of the cards reveal numerous strategies and a near infinite variety of working cities.
c) Prepare for the next Season: Workers are returned to the players supply and new workers are added. The game is played from Winter through to the onset of the following winter, at which point the player with the city with the most points wins.
We currently ship within the UK.
We endeavour to dispatch orders same-day if received before 2pm Tuesday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), and all other such orders will be dispatched the next working day (Tuesday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).Please note that our office is closed on Bank Holidays and our business is closed on Mondays. The postal services will not collect from us or deliver on Bank Holidays.
Orders £40 or Under - £2 tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Orders Over £40 – Free tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Buying Online Pick-Up In-store – Free! And we will give you a free tea or coffee as a thank you for popping in!
- Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
- Any return postage costs will be paid by the customer for unwanted items.
- Single cards must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
- Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- Pokemon TCG Code Cards, and similar items with a printed, single-use, redeemable code, are not eligible for returns.
- Products not returned in this condition will be refunded at 50% of the sale value. This does not apply to items being returned due to manufacturing faults or items received by the customer already damaged.
- Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
You can cancel or amend any order before it has been dispatched, please contact us to do so. If an order needs to be cancelled or amended at very short notice, we recommend calling to ensure that your order is not packed and/or dispatched before changes can be made. Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order. If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.