Plague Inc: The Board Game is a strategic game of infection, evolution and extinction for 1-5* people - based on the smash-hit digital game with over 85 million players. Can you infect the world?
Each player is a deadly disease and they must battle against each other to spread their plagues, develop new symptoms and ultimately wipe out humanity.
Starting with Patient Zero, you spread your infection across the world by placing tokens in cities - earning DNA points and preventing other players from becoming dominant. Players choose which countries are placed on the board but you must be both climate resistant and connected to a country before you can infect it. Eventually, as countries become fully infected - you try to kill them using the Death Dice.
Each player’s unique pathogen can be upgraded by evolving trait cards onto an evolution slide (with DNA points). At the start, your disease is weak and unspecialised, so you will need to add new symptoms to make it stronger. Choose carefully and plan ahead in order to react to the changing world and exploit opportunities created by other player’s actions.
A simple nosebleed could accelerate things early on, whilst diarrhea will help you thrive in hot countries. Sneezing can infect new continents by air but Total Organ Failure would allow you wipe out multiple countries each turn.
As countries start to fall, use powerful event cards to alter the balance of power. You might try to eradicate a dominant player by bombing their diseased cities, or hold the Olympics to cause huge numbers of infected people to travel to a healthy continent.
When the world collapses, who will be the ultimate plague?
We currently ship within the UK.
We endeavour to dispatch orders same-day if received before 2pm Tuesday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), and all other such orders will be dispatched the next working day (Tuesday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).Please note that our office is closed on Bank Holidays and our business is closed on Mondays. The postal services will not collect from us or deliver on Bank Holidays.
Orders £40 or Under - £2 tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Orders Over £40 – Free tracked 48 delivery within the UK.
Buying Online Pick-Up In-store – Free! And we will give you a free tea or coffee as a thank you for popping in!
- Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
- Any return postage costs will be paid by the customer for unwanted items.
- Single cards must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
- Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- Pokemon TCG Code Cards, and similar items with a printed, single-use, redeemable code, are not eligible for returns.
- Products not returned in this condition will be refunded at 50% of the sale value. This does not apply to items being returned due to manufacturing faults or items received by the customer already damaged.
- Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
You can cancel or amend any order before it has been dispatched, please contact us to do so. If an order needs to be cancelled or amended at very short notice, we recommend calling to ensure that your order is not packed and/or dispatched before changes can be made. Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order. If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.